Bill Of Rights
Bill of Rights
- Players have the right to enjoy rp.
- Players have the right to play in a harassment free environment.
- Players have the right to voice complaints in a respectful manner and have them heard and addressed in a timely and equally respectful manner.
- Players have the right to be well informed of the rules and expectations on the mush.
- Players have the right to easy to read information files.
- Players have the right to /not/ be spied on. What goes on behind the closed doors of their personal room is their own business.
- Players have the privilege to log on and create a character.
- Players have the privilege to a home for their character.
- Staff has equal right to the rights and privileges listed above.
- Staff and player interactions should be conducted with politeness on both parts, and should a situation arise where tempers are likely to fly, the angry party should request a break until such time as they can speak rationally and responsibly.
- Staff has the right to be able to work on projects without being constantly interrupted. The projects are to benefit the MUSH and players. Be considerate. If they are set Off-Duty, respect it.